Back to All Downloads
Eclipse Portable Encryptor
Encrypt emails and any text in place
Version 0.24 · December 27, 2011
Send encrypted emails and encrypt any text in place using this simple and
How It Works
- Select any text.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+E (customizable).
- You will be prompted for a password, enter one.
- Your text will be encrypted and pasted in place.
- To decrypt, repeat the operation.
- Note: The encrypted/decrypted text is also stored in the clipboard so you may paste it anywhere else.
Eclipse uses blowfish encryption provided by the MySecret command line utility (already included in the download).
Related Freeware Utilities
For a drag and drop interface to encrypt any file, see
which supports file encryption, audio conversion, video conversion and many other file
If you like Eclipse, you may support its development by donating via PayPal.
Eclipse is also available on: